Life in Santa County

Version - 0.9.0
RenPy

Views

Added

Updated

Santa county... A symbol of wealth and peace. But what if it really isn't? A young boy, living in a neighborhood where everything seems so ordinary and innocent and then discovers the dark and lustful lifestyles lurking within. Witness all the destructions he will experience and the great change he will make. This city has only one rule. Trust... No one. - Trailer: - - Spoiler

Like Dislike

This developer is also on Patreon - If you like the game please do consider supporting them to keep on making awesome games in the future.

Version 0.9.0
Developer Bold Bash Studios LISC-MOODY
OS Windows, Linux, Mac
Language English
Thread Updated 2024-04-24

Images

Recent Comments

Gravatar

mikednew
(continue) I don't know why this game has a low rating. Maybe because they evaluated old versions and in it the game wasn't so good yet. But it's one of the best and it's really worth downloading! The game has one of the hottest girls I've ever seen in a VN: Iris. The first time I played it, I didn't get much out of it, but playing it again I got a scene where she appears naked in the MC's room and then they almost have sex. She is very hot! I don't know if it was decisions that led me to this scene or if it was the amount of CHARISMA, since the first time I played I always chose the +1 INTIMIDATION cards. In summary: A WELL MADE GAME, WITH BEAUTIFUL RENDERS, HOT AND BEAUTIFUL GIRLS, WRITING THAT IS NOT BAD OR TIRED TO READ AND WHERE OUR DECISIONS MATTER.

Gravatar

mikednew
(continue) When having sex with your teacher you choose positions speed and cum outside or inside. The animations aren't very good*, but the renders are. The 3DCG model of the girls is very good and they are beautiful and hot and the scenes change angles, framing. In the beginning, characters speak but the mouth is closed in the render. In chapter 2 they blink their eyes and open their mouths when they talk. It's all very beautiful! There's a SLEEP SEX scene where there are two girls sleeping, and you choose what to do. But it's too mechanical and unrealistic. The game does not convey the idea of danger and that they can wake up. You click and choose what to do and then we see an animation. (*The fabric animation is perfect. And the animation of the MC's penis skin too.)

Gravatar

mikednew
(continue) After the end of the prologue, we have chapter 1 and 2. We enter a free roam mode in the house, but ending the interactions automatically returns to the kinect novel mod where we already appeared in the school. But now there are many more options than in the beginning and they really matter. In interactions, conversation options or actions can increase relationship points with a character. We can see the score on our mobile. It has a "!" at the top of the screen that says what we should do. We don't get lost in the game and we don't need a walkthrough. It has a side menu that can be hidden with rooms in the house (roll the mouse to see more locations) and you can navigate through it, or by clicking on doors, corridors, etc. To leave the house, click on the front gate of the house and we'll automatically go to story mode (it's not a sandbox where we can choose where to go on a map).

Gravatar

mikednew
One of the best VN I've ever played (version 0.6.0). The beginning is a kinetic novel as we have almost no choice, and I almost stopped playing. Sex happened without us having worked to get it or opted for it. There are songs and they change according to the tone of the scene, but they are not very good. It has some sound effects. The renders are of good quality. Characters change facial expression, body expression. It has a good artistic quality with softfocus. It knows how to tell a story using just a few frames, using the frames as if it were a comic book. The skin texture of two MILFS is very exaggerated. We can see pores even from the breasts. It looks like it's full of carnations, black dots. In other characters, however, there is no such problem and they are beautiful and hot. The screenshots do not do justice to the quality of the renders that appear in later chapters.

Gravatar

Onimori
https://boldbash.itch.io/lisc-life-in-santa-county

Gravatar

wojin
dude, how do i leave the fucking house