Routes of Life

Version - 1.55b
HTML

Views

Added

Updated

You are someone who spent the entire youth playing MMOs, not thinking about anything else and ignoring your youth. But life catches up with you. Now, living a life that is just studying, working, and sleeping, you feel empty. However, an update in your favorite game during your summer break leads you to discover a strange AI that finds a way to bring you back and relive the routes you didn't pursue. - The game focuses on having diverse and fun characters, allowing you to play and interact with the story in your own way, offering both f/m and m/m. , and the story will feature at least 2 branches in the future, enabling you to choose between a more wholesome experience or a more corrupt one.​

Like Dislike

This developer is also on Patreon and Itch.io - If you like the game please do consider supporting them to keep on making awesome games in the future.

Version 1.55b
Developer Stone Flower Itch.io
OS Windows, Linux, Mac
Language English
Thread Updated 2024-05-08

Images

Recent Comments

Gravatar

HiroChihiro
Not a bad start. At least, it doesn't look like anything I've seen before, But "Friends of Mine" which gives a lot more freedom. Maybe it's just because this game is just starting... We'll see, but the first impression is quite good. I have a critic though: too bad that events are only available at a certain time of the day unless it is said clearly. I lost some in-game days trying to map everything and plan my next day at best.